Thursday 3 September 2009

MA FINAL SHOW




For my MA show i created a mixed medium installation inside a white cubic room. It was a combination of drawing, painting, collage and assemblage. During the year of my MA studies i experimented with several concepts and materials. Like in other occasions things started to connect when i viewed the space that i would build my final show. The physicality of the room triggered my intuition and my experimentation met organically in a site-specific installation.

Sculpture made of wet clay, expanding foam, rubber, latex, varnish, acrylics. Dimensions variable.








Painting - Drawing on the wall detail made of colored pencils, acrylics, colored markers.



Sculpture made of latex, plaster, fibre, acrylics.

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART, detail from collage. Magazine pictures glued in torn canvas, photos printed from the internet, acrylics, colored pencils, pastels.




No comments:

Post a Comment